B 200 tow rig headers

-

Riff Raff

Reaction score
Looking for a set of headers for my B200 318 tow rig. Wondering if truck headers would work in a van? Thanks

44457.jpeg

Great, thanks. Springs are on the list
Don't skimp on the springs. Get some good ones that can really carry the load. Would hate to see you in an accident. I would strongly consider a rear sway bar too.

Already have them. The pic is just staged in the driveway. Just wanted to see how it looked

Good looking tow rig, and a nice Duster sitting on a light aluminum trailer.
Build the rear suspension up, and yes truck headers will fit...But the 318 will not be ideal for towing.

when building for towing i usually add extra leaves to the spring pack. can be just an extra top one with the loops cut off the ends to go between the top and second leaves, just add however many you need. you won't even need to remove the springs to add leaves either, just the u bolts and the small centre bolt holding the leaves together (you may need a longer one for reassembly).
neil.

Figure out your tongue weight too.

Car may not need to be that far forward if that box is full of stuff.

Might need a slight drop hitch to get van and trailer on level planes.

I got a set of super heavy duty springs off of 3/4 ton Dodge truck had a Dana 60 on it I give them to you if you want to come and take them off you can have them

I got a set of super heavy duty springs off of 3/4 ton Dodge truck had a Dana 60 on it I give them to you if you want to come and take them off you can have them
That's super generous of you sir but not sure when I'll be in TN. I'm about 900mi away. I appreciate your offer!

-
Back