B body '65 Belvedere II

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it a little strange / ridiculous that the seller refuses to provide any more info on this car. It is probably not even available to buy.... Think about it... Multiple interested / potential buyers needing more info, pictures, description, etc, etc.. Does it even run? Is it a rust bucket? Is the engine shot? Does he have any history of the car??? Get real. Nobody is going to drop $10k on a "picture". (Cool lookin car, tho) good luck with the sale.

yes the car is .... dont have to sell, 1/2 heartily want to.....
anyone truely interestedcalls about a car, not just email.... showing t sat.
Thanks for the interest....

Ok..... I now really want to sell.... Tired of looking at it... Work has been done to correct a few minor issues...... I'm in the mood to sell..

If you really want to sell this car you need to answer the questions people are asking. They need more details on engine, trans, interior, ect. Previous history would help. If you don't provide more info it wont sell. Smells fishy to me anyway imo

fishy? then don't look or comment!
If someone is truly interested they will contact me, nut just waste theirs and my time with asshole comments like " sounds Fishy"

1965 built Plymouth belevedere II
small block 1970 340
ported J heads, solid cam, 10.1 comp, single plane intake,
727 slip yoke trans, 3800 convertor
8 3/4 rear, 456 SG
Black/black interior nice condition

tires new cragar wheel
fiberglass race bumpers
fiberglass hemi scoop painted/ not installed

not sure if it still is but this car has been on craigslist forever!!!!!!! hard to believe transmission still needs front seal--6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back