B Body guy checking in!

-

Fitz73Chrgr

Reaction score
Hey all, Patrick here. Long time member of dodgecharger.com and forbbodiesonly.com. Originally from STL, currently in Pensacola.

My Dad and I have been working on our Charger since I was 16. That was 10 years ago and it's still in many pieces. Such is life. But, we are making progress. He is anyway. After college I joined the military and now I find myself dreaming of having a Mopar with me to tinker with during my down time.

So, here I am. An A-body would be a good, affordable car to start with. I think I can find a running, driving car well within my budget. I'm looking to learn as much as I can!

welcome aboard ......a lot of us here are A and B body ppl ....i have an A-body build going here and a B-body build on FBBO.

as long as its a mopar we are all on the same page here :D

Welcome to FABO Patrick! I have lived in Ballwin, Manchester, St. Charles and O'Fallon Missouri. I'm a transplant too. Now in Michigan.

wiith rani on this one, it just has to be a mopar! i've never owned anything but a bodies. would i harbor a roadrunner ? to steal a phrase - in a heartbeat.

-
Back