B/e body 4 speed hump in 73 A body dart

-

matt383

Reaction score
Hi, don't know if this question was asked about in the past but I'm wondering if I do a 4 speed swap in my 73 dart, can I install a B/E body floor hump and transmission/shifter can I install a challenger/cuda style console?

You can do anything you want and don't let anybody tell you you can't long as your fabrication skills are up to par nothing can get in your way ...nothing!!! I had a 77 Aspen r/t with e-body console with a slap stick....

I would use the A body floor hump, so it would fit the floor.
Then add the E-body console and shifter.

It's been done, but stay with the A body tunnel and hump. You MAY run into issues fitting the E body console between the factory bucket seats. Not a lot of room there.

It's been done, but stay with the A body tunnel and hump. You MAY run into issues fitting the E body console between the factory bucket seats. Not a lot of room there.
X2 its going to be real tight.

Thanks for the replies. I was just wondering about using the b/e body hump for the shifter location in console.

If you need the measurements out of an E-body, on where to place the brackets.
I have a 70 Challenger that the console is not in, at the moment.

I am using the front half of a 66 B Body console in between my 66 A body bucket seat in a 65 Dart with a heavily modified floor pan to fit a 42RH

-
Back