-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
I have a used B&M Quick Silver shifter. I was going to retro it to a console but im going to go stock. All is there except the black plastic housing. Im asking $50.00 plus the ride or best offer. Thanks

Attachments

• HPIM1770 (640x480).jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 546
  • HPIM1769 (640x480).jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 674
  • HPIM1771 (640x480).jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 549
So there are missing parts then, besides the plastic boot, eh? Or is the bracket for a Mopar tranny? Did you remove it from your car? What does it fit?

So there are missing parts then, besides the plastic boot, eh? Or is the bracket for a Mopar tranny? Did you remove it from your car? What does it fit?

that looks like the ford trans bracket in the pic. it needs the mopar trans bracket and the mopar shift arm for the shift lever on the trans.

Sorry my computer went down till just awhile ago. I got this shifter from a member here awhile ago. I asked him if it would work with my 904 Tranny and he said yes. The bracket is already installed on the cable. He took it out of his Dart. Im not a smart cookie and i take the word of others until something happens. So as far i know this will work on a dodge tranny. Im selling it only because im going stock on the column. My money is tight and with my back im tapped out for physio. Coverage i have really stinks. I hope i answered all questions.Sorry for the delay and i believe i answered all PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back