B&M Z gate shifter

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Looking for something different this time around.I have always used the B&M Star shifter.How does the B&M Z gate work and does it work well with the 904, its kind of in my price range.Thoughts.

I have had really good luck with B&M shifters, but have never had the model you are looking at

I had one Snake but ended up selling along time ago...Money was tight then. I have the B&M mega shifter in my Dart now. Works just fine just a bit of getting used too. I dont think you would have a problem with any B&M shifters. BTW i got mine from Kijiji new never installed for a real good price.

I had one Snake but ended up selling along time ago...Money was tight then. I have the B&M mega shifter in my Dart now. Works just fine just a bit of getting used too. I dont think you would have a problem with any B&M shifters. BTW i got mine from Kijiji new never installed for a real good price.

Good old kijiji thats were there is 1 for sale never installed.

good luck on it Don.....Nice thing about the B&Ms you can get any part for them easy. I melted a spot on my cable but got it to work fine again. I have this heat cover for it now its like the plastic covering (loom) for automotive wires but its to protect from heat. Ive got a few pieces covering a couple plug wires..Headers

I also bought mine used. It was good , but I ended up putting a new cable on it.

Attachments

• 80706.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 135
-
Back