-
Status
Not open for further replies.

forced 340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This is a pro rebuilt big block mopar transmission(361, 383, 400, 413, 426, 440) among others. B/RB engines. Its a standard pattern valve body with kick down, 4 disc clutch pack w/red eagle friction and kolene steels, raybestos pro band, 4-pinion h.d. planatary, new TCI bolt in sprag, governor is upped to hemi speed(higher up-shift). Zero miles on the trans. Was installed for engine break-in and the engine failed (no oil pressure). Ran for 5 minutes. Asking 900 o.b.o.will consider trading for 70' 340 swinger parts or small block parts. pics upon requests. i have one of the builders transmissions in my dart now and it is perfect! he built the trans that was in my 1200 hp dart as well and there are a few others in this forum that have transmissions built by him. pick up or meet somewhere only. will not ship. thanks guys! trans only no converter. located in redford mi. 48239.

is the price to high? wasnt sure where to start... just went by TCI tranny prices. i know this is better then what they sell.

Pics added

Attachments

• CAM02027.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 322
  • CAM02028.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 320
  • CAM02029.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 315
it has a stock pan (builder says is fine if you dont go with a crazy high stall), 5.0 kick down lever, and is a 1975 h.d. mint case.

this is one of my dads transmissions so i can validate that it is properly built. he assembles all of the transmissions in my cars including my dart. torque flights are his specialty.

buyer backed out... back on the market! this is a very nice trans! compared to a 1200 dollar TCI trans, this is a better trans for a way lower price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back