-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
have a pair of 69 Barracuda B5 blue bucket seats WITHOUT TRACKS for sale. I bought them for a project car that I have sold so I don't have to move them in the coming months if you can use them great.

they are in OK shape but would need recovered for a real nice car

Wanting what I have in them, don't really want to try and ship

they are located in SW Indianapolis

$350

View attachment 69Barracudaseat.jpg

View attachment 69Barracudaseats2.jpg

I believe they are barracuda seats but I think they are '67 model seats beacause they have the big cover on the back of the seat. The '68-'69 seats had a small flat insert in the back.

they are well worth what you are asking & pretty hard to find at that with the optional headrest for 67 , shipping isnt too bad either , you can stack em & wrap in cardboard , greyhound would be about 90-120 in the lower 48 .

67 for sure. I have 67 dart gt seats in mine and that what they look like

well, I'm not so sure they are 67 Barracuda seats.

My 1st car was a 67 Barracuda, had a 67 Formula S and a 67 Convertible and the back if I remember correctly the back was metal covered with some kind of vinyl

these have plastic backs and some ribbing on the edges. in my 3 67 barracudas and my sisters 67 Fastback Formula S, I was thinking they were the same as my 67 Dart bucket seats back

So I'm going to try and edit the title to B5 blue buckets that i don't know what the H*ll they came from

Plus they have the seat back latch, 68 was the 1st year for this safety feature, oh well

if they don't sell I'll take them with me

just trying to get some cash for some mods to another car

I have those seats in my 69 Polara convertible (green) which is a C body. I will check and see if the book calls for them on B bodies.

it says 350 !!!!!!!!!!! man, this is second post you just replied to, and you must like to just look at pics, and not read.lol you fit right in on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back