B5 int/B7 ext was this possible in '70 Duster

-

Valleyant

Valleyant
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm working on a '70 Duster. It has a factory B7 interior and exterior. I am thinking about changing the interior to B5 but I'm not totally convinced yet, just thinking about it. The car has the base interior with bench seat which will be replaced by bucket seats. Was a B5 interior and B7 exterior a possible combination in 1970? I like the blue on blue, thats not changing. Think I'm just nostalgic for the B5 interior in my first Duster that was Painted Spinnaker white...that was a nice combination. Any comments, welcomed! thanks, nick

70 duster bucket seat interiors were only available in black or white.

I say do your interior how you like. I think that would look good. Just remember one thing: It is your car and you are building it for YOU. Do what makes you happy!

here's my 70 340 duster with b7 int.

Attachments

• my 1970 duster 020.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 185
  • my 1970 duster 022.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 180
  • my 1970 duster 025.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 186
  • my 1970 duster 024.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 181
forgot to say that my car is original bench seat car, but i like the buckets than the bench. just showing the color

Davescuda, that is a beautiful interior, it is sweet...Miines bench but I just picked up some buckets to restore....so if I want to stay B7 on the interior I guess I need to special order B7 bucket skins and matching rears?...and thanks for the pics! nick

-
Back