Baby on the way

-

2shelbys

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My wife's water broke about an hour ago so it looks like tonight is the night our second baby is going to show up. Keep her in your prayers and I'll let you know how it goes.

Congratulations man!!
I am at work tonight and just got back from a delivery a few minutes ago.:cheers:

Keep her in your prayers
You got it,[-o<
Eveything will be fine,:cheers: Congrads 2shelbys=D>

Congrats! Since you are on your 2nd child, you know what to expect. Childbirth is a wild ride let me tell you! The wife did better than me! LOL!
Break out the stogies & congrats man!

Congrats. on your little one and to a future member of our FABO family!:cheers:

Thanks everyone. Natalie Renee was born last night. She was 7lbs 6ozs and 20¼" long. Both mom and baby are doing great.

Congradulations Dad, good weight, good size and I take it all 10 fingers and toes, what more can you ask for. Give Mom a big kiss from all of us.

Just think another Mopar Member

Terry

Allllllllright!!!!!!! Congrads. Best wishes to you and yours.

Now, were can I send you a free bin of coffee for those late night feedings?

Well, if it's "ON" the Mopar, give the baby a Proper top fuel like helmet at least. LOL!

Hey guys. Here is a shot of my new little girl taken about a half a second after my 2 year old realized what that funny noise coming from the back of the baby's diaper was:

funny.jpg

Thanks everyone. Yes, this is a great shot. Not only the look on her face but the blurring of her hand as she whips it our from under the baby at lightning speed.

congrats it about time for a boy in this family now wish u guys the best goodlooking kids keep going u might catch me we have 5 now..

-
Back