back and still alive

-

moparman1

Reaction score
had neck surgery on the 20th april, didnt go well, been unable to get out of bed and going back the 28th, hope they can fix it. neck left shoulder and down the left arm, painful and numbness. have to get a mri and emg done this week,therapy pills,you name it nothing works. cant drive cant work on the mopars, cant even hold my grandsons, that is the most depressing part of it all. the oldest is four and loves to work on them with me. hope everthing turns around. glad to be up and moving, even if its a snail pace.

I am here for a prayer for you moparman1
The shoulder has many nerves that run every where.
Supporting a damaged shoulder or arm will put allot of pressure on your neck.
I hope they find the area that is in need of repair and get this behind you bud.
Gods speed

Try to stay positive Moparman1, you have lots of folks praying for you. Between the doctors and your own body's ability to heal, this can turn around, just give it time. For now I know it really sucks in a bad way.

Prayers are being sent your way moparman1 ......chin up :clock:

Neck pain sucks....PIT..... N

Sorry to hear about this and hope you recover as quick as your Mopars are on the street. :)

Hoping for a speedy recovery,the second time around!My dad also had neck/back surgery (he,s 76)had a heart attack in the hospital!It was a close call,but he,s at home and doing alot better!Listen to therapists,they know their stuff!:clock:Oh,welcome back!

-
Back