back in the game

-

oldcarnut

Reaction score
my new ride,69 340 swinger!

100_2171.jpg

100_2176.jpg

wow i finally got to post pics.its been an awesome weekend.picked up the dart & a couple of truckloads of parts.ill give uhaul a thumbs up on this one.10' box truck w/ nice new car trailer was $200 insured to the hilt with a 1200 mile allowance & fuel was only $150.7 hours of driving(two days of recovery time) haha i felt like i was 20 again,till i couldnt move after i woke up.unloaded all my a body stuff a while back & picked up a 74 barracuda thinking that would be it for me,& its kind of funny all i did was keep looking for darts,demons & dusters.oh well,its the sickness i guess....

i cant wait to fire it,was built 2 years ago, made about 12 passes & under the car port till the other day.it has a built 340,x heads,roller rockers,509 mp cam,msd ign. ,eddy air gap,727 manual valve body,suregrip,frame connectors.fuel cell.fortunately it hasnt been caged or tubbed.its got disc brakes w/ sway bar on the front.manual steering.super solid 340 swinger.im stoked!!got no pressure at the pedal so i gotta change the master cylinder on it put some mystery oil in the cylinders & let it soak for a bit before firing.cant wait!!

the car is worthless, it has a flat.....i will give you $100.00 for it.....looks like it is going to be fun.....:cheers:

-
Back