Bad day yesterday

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
It started about 7:30 with a phone call from my daughter. She tells me to look out for her car..Some one stole it out of the parking lot at her mother in laws. Her husband and her and the 2 kids came down to visit. Police came and took a report, and I printed out a pic of it for them....I drove out to a place where i know some cars have been found but no luck...I called her and let her know I was heading to the shop and to call me if she hears anything. Well about 1:00 she calls me and says they found her car. I asked her how bad it was.. They stripped it. They took her custom wheel, stereo, amp, subs, autometer tach, battery, childs car seat, hand gun that was in the trunk. So I rounded up some tires and wheels we had at the shop. My friend hooked up the trailor to his truck saying he gets better milage than I do with mine. We got everything loaded up and headed out to where the car was. Got the wheels on but they ddin't fit like they should, but good enough to get it on the trailor....Got back to the shop around 5, unloaded it unhooked the trailor and my friend had ot head home.. So the son in law and me worked on the car. got the right wheels for it off a car we have there. Took the battery out of my cuda. We got done around 7:30 and headed home....I am just glad they got it back as it is the only car they have that will fit all 4 of them. Plus it is a Dodge Spirit. They lost about around $4000 worth of stuff

Sorry to hear that. On the positive side, at least they got the car back. Now they can get home, especially with kids. You guys stepped up and handled it and did what you could, and that is the commendable part.

Dang dartcuda :angry7: Sorry to hear this this morning and I am glad they found the car but still it had to be terrible to hear this has happened to your daughter.
I am glad you had what she needed to get her family rolling again.

Thieves :angry7: cut there hands off:angry7:

Thanks guys. Yeah I guess that is what we do as a father. It was awesome the way my friend offered with out me even asking. Yes it is good they found it and there was really no damage to the car itself. Just glad she dives Mopars otherwise I wouldn't of had what she needed. I was just glad i could be here for her.

Thanks guys. Yeah I guess that is what we do as a father. It was awesome the way my friend offered with out me even asking. Yes it is good they found it and there was really no damage to the car itself. Just glad she dives Mopars otherwise I wouldn't of had what she needed. I was just glad i could be here for her.

You are a great father with great friends:cheers:
Know some of the young guns can understand
fathers day even more.:toothy10:
Give your self a great day dartcuda and be proud that your are one of the good ones.:-D

Sorry to hear about that dartcuda, I know from experience its a totally helpless feeling looking out and the cars gone. You and your friend sure did make things a lot better after the police found it getting it road ready again so quick!!

Thanks memike and all others who have replied. I appreciate all the support... Yeah they did take teh small bolt patern wheels that on fit the fwd Mopars. Kind of funny how they actually found the car... they stripped it on a private road that lead up to someones house. When they came down the road in the morning they saw it and called a tow truck. The drive of the truck was smart enough to call in and found out it was stolen. So he ddin't tow it and my daughter got her car back without having a big tow bill to worry about.

duede, I feel for ya, and can relate.

One daughter is marrying a jerk this sat, her younger sis is sneaking around with some lesbo chick, and my truck got sideswiped today by a customer's daughter.

But life is good, God still loves me.

duede, I feel for ya, and can relate.

One daughter is marrying a jerk this sat, her younger sis is sneaking around with some lesbo chick, and my truck got sideswiped today by a customer's daughter.

But life is good, God still loves me.
Hang in there cudaspaz.
I don't know how I would feel about my truck and don't think I could share my true felling about it:angry7:

Thanks memike and all others who have replied. I appreciate all the support... Yeah they did take teh small bolt patern wheels that on fit the fwd Mopars. Kind of funny how they actually found the car... they stripped it on a private road that lead up to someones house. When they came down the road in the morning they saw it and called a tow truck. The drive of the truck was smart enough to call in and found out it was stolen. So he ddin't tow it and my daughter got her car back without having a big tow bill to worry about.

That sucks and I hope it gets better for all of you,at least the tow truck driver was cool-it always could be worse.I drive a garbage truck (one man deal) in the city core here and last week I came around the corner to drive in the alley and hit the brakes,right in front of me is a honda accord that someone had just taken the wheels off and left it on rocks.The neighbor came out and said they just fled the scene and she already called the cops,wish I had gotten there two minutes earlier-I would have blocked them in!-little bastards!.

see people will be getting all the crap they ever wanted for free soon . but yet it still is not enuff , i hate some people and think their hands should be cut off.

Thanks for the new replies.. Sad to say right now they don't have any ins. on the car. It would be nice if we can find a way to stop them. Heck the shop got broke into a couple of months ago and we lost about $1500 worth of tools and stuff. I asked them when they get home ot e-mail me any pics, serial no. of what was taken and I would post a theft alert on craigslist. I did that when the shop got broke into.

damn that sucks. good to hear no one was hurt thought and that you were able to get the car road worthy again right away. this makes me wanna put insurance on my 5th ave now, but i aint got the extra $200 a month to pay for it.

BTW got any pics of the car before it got jacked?

Sorry to hear, hopefully with enough eyes and ears around you may cme up with some leads. No insurance, thats a bad break. Hopefully something will come about!!

Here is a pic of it before they took it. Yeah it does such no ins. But they will be ok I am sure. The main thing is they got their car back and they made it home ok. And did find out they were uni-lug rims.

-
Back