bad day

-

avarageerod

Reaction score
I had too work today, which isn't the bad part. I was busy, but nothing out of the ordanary. On the way home a deer hit me. His head pushed in the drivers door and his butt pushed in the back door. Now my doors don't close right. I just paid off the truck after six years, and now I hit a deer.

So I get home and tell the wife about it. She tells me I should put it in the garage because it's supposed to rain tonight. Doors not closing and all I thought it was a good idea. Well, the garage is full, so I call my grandma and ask if I can park it in her carport. Sure, no problem, by the way, your aunt died and the funeral is tomorrow. She was one of my favorite aunts as a kid. Always good to me. Bought me school clothes when mom wouldn't and took up for me. She had cancer and I didn't even know it.

dang man, that sucks.

I hate when family gives you the old "by the way" treatment.

It usually means, "By the way we already stole everything."

So sorry to hear. My prayers go out to you and your family. May she rest in peace and be free from pain.

Sorry to hear about the truck damage and very sorry to hear about your aunt! My thoughts and prayers to you and all her family

-
Back