Bad Drivers

-

stroker416

Destroyer of Legend at C/S Speed LLC
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Now I'm not the greatest driver in the world, but I like to pay close attention to what I'm doing and the things that are going around near me while I'm driving.

One of the things that eats me up the most is when you get behind someone who thinks they know where they are and what they're doing and they really dont.

Today I was driving home from the shop and I got behind one of these drivers.

This guy coasted through every stop sign he got to and he was going the same way as me. When we got to the final stretch out to the main road the street is laid out like this. A stop sign, a right turn, a block with no sign, a block with a stop sign, a block with no sign, then a street light...

So the guy blows the right hand turn. (he's also driving 13 mph)
Im not tailing. The guy stops at the first block with no stop sign, runs the next stop sign, stops at the intersection with no sign, and gets a green light.

That drives me nuts. This guy was a waste of the plastic that licenses are printed on.

Either he was bored and F'ing with you, or he shouldn't have a license...

Reminds me of the old story of the guy who always blasts through red lights and says ..."It's okay, my brother drives like this."

Then he comes to a green light and slams on his brakes. When asked why, he says... "My brother might be coming from the other direction!" :evil4:

Reminds me of the old story of the guy who always blasts through red lights and says ..."It's okay, my brother drives like this."

Then he comes to a green light and slams on his brakes. When asked why, he says... "My brother might be coming from the other direction!" :evil4:

LOL. Thats a good one.

I came up to a stop sign one time. Stoped then went to make a left. The lady going the other way either did not see the sign or did not think it was some thing that applied to her. She woke up from her daze just in time to swerve around me then Flipped me off.

I was like. KILL :pain10:angry9::twisted::angry5::boxing::axe::violent1: KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my wife said no:iconbigg:

LOL. Thats a good one.

I came up to a stop sign one time. Stoped then went to make a left. The lady going the other way either did not see the sign or did not think it was some thing that applied to her. She woke up from her daze just in time to swerve around me then Flipped me off.

I was like. KILL :pain10:angry9::twisted::angry5::boxing::axe::violent1: KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But my wife said no:iconbigg:

Maybe it was an offer???

-
Back