Bad feedback for Ryan Morse

-
I Have A Pair Of Tan Kick Panels From My 73 Duster.
I Will Ship Them To You If You Want Them.
Just Paint Them.

'''''''''''''''free''''''''''''''''''''

After You Get Them,if You Want To Pay Me For The Shipping Go Ahead.
No One Will Beat That Deal.

I went to the post office today and explained to them that I mailed a Money Order out over 2 weeks ago going to SC and that it was recieved. Since I had my recipt they were able to track that it hasn't been cashed. So they canceled the original Money Order and I was issued a new one. It was mailed today at 1:30 and Wayne should hopefully have it in just a couple of days. I am also offering to go to a junkyard and try to find a nice set of Blk. kick panels and send them to Wayne free of charge to show my appoligy for this messed up situation. Hope there are no hard feelings.

-Ryan
yeah dude, remember that 340 I paid you for? I'd like you to make good on that. :toothy10: jUsT KiddInG!!

OK, I just came in from the mailbox and I have received a complete refund from Ryan Morse (72Demon_340). I have e-mailed him and PM'd him to let him know. No hard feelings. Ryan has, as far as I'm concerned, made this thing right with me. He deserves to be recognized as being "stand-up" about it. And I appreciate that. I have also re-offered to speak to his postal service in his behalf since they lost the panels he sent me. I hate to see him lose out totally if it wasn't his fault. Anyway, Thanks, Ryan, and to the Mods...You can delete or lock this thread if you wish as long as you leave it up long enough for everyone to see that Ryan did the right thing. Thanks, again.

weezeer,
just my 2c,i have known ryan for about 12yrs.he is a young man just learning the trade .he has never beat any one out of any thing. the knowlege this young man has for his age is really incredable ,if he said he sent your parts or your money back then he did,give him the chance to correct it and just as sure as the sun comes up in the east he will do it. we need young men like him in our hobbys he will do the right thing and go the extra mile for you.
just my 2cents .packerman

-
Back