Bad News/family

-
So sorry, these words dont seem like much, but you and your family have all of our heartfelt condolensces.

:munky2:

sorry to hear about your family man god bless your family

Heavenly Father, we are here in prayer today to ask you to wrap Mark in Your loving arms as he receives the news of his sister; and his uncle's passing. News like this is never easy to receive and we ask that you ease his grief and fill his heart with strength and comfort.

Be with his sister, Father. We ask for healing and comfort for her in the short time she has been given. Give her the life of these next few days to be surrounded by loved ones, physically or in prayer, and show she is loved with the Eternal Love which is Yours to give.

We ask that you be with Mark's uncle, Father, and show him the Love which You have shown all Your children and guide him into the afterlife of eternal joy.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen.

Mark, you have my sincerest condolences.
[-o<Amen
My sincere condolences dartcuda1

Sorry too hear this. It is very stressful to go through but I can tell you when my "Loving Mother" past from this life almost two years ago already the kind people on here were very supportive and I again "Thanks Them"...

you and your family are in my prayers as well. looks like you have many friends here.

Condolences to you and all of your family, may the power of faith and prayer help you through these trying times.

My deepest condolenscences.....very terrible news, one after the other. Stay close to remaining family and friends. It can help.

Please accept my condolences to you and your family in this trying time. Stay strong.

Grant

-
Back