Bad News/family

-

dartcuda1

67 Barracuda 500ci 6sp
Reaction score
Well I just found out that My older sister has two days to live.Just when I hung up the phone it rang again.My uncle died.I am in total shock and don,t know what to do. I put the monkey hear because that was my sisters favorite. Mark :munky2:

Wow, that is really tough, I will include you and your family in my prayers and wish the best for your sister. :munky2:

Heavenly Father, we are here in prayer today to ask you to wrap Mark in Your loving arms as he receives the news of his sister; and his uncle's passing. News like this is never easy to receive and we ask that you ease his grief and fill his heart with strength and comfort.

Be with his sister, Father. We ask for healing and comfort for her in the short time she has been given. Give her the life of these next few days to be surrounded by loved ones, physically or in prayer, and show she is loved with the Eternal Love which is Yours to give.

We ask that you be with Mark's uncle, Father, and show him the Love which You have shown all Your children and guide him into the afterlife of eternal joy.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen.

Mark, you have my sincerest condolences.

Heavenly Father, we are here in prayer today to ask you to wrap Mark in Your loving arms as he receives the news of his sister; and his uncle's passing. News like this is never easy to receive and we ask that you ease his grief and fill his heart with strength and comfort.

Be with his sister, Father. We ask for healing and comfort for her in the short time she has been given. Give her the life of these next few days to be surrounded by loved ones, physically or in prayer, and show she is loved with the Eternal Love which is Yours to give.

We ask that you be with Mark's uncle, Father, and show him the Love which You have shown all Your children and guide him into the afterlife of eternal joy.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen.

Amen

In Jesus' name we pray.

Amen.

Mark, you have my sincerest condolences.

Amen....

Condolences sent to you and your family on your uncle's passing, as well as prayers for your sister.

My heart goes out to you brother, I am so sorry. Stay strong and remember that they will be in a better place with no pain. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

-
Back