Bad news for jpar

-
My cams been sitting in there slathered in it's gooey stuff with the Rockers tightened down on it waiting for me to finish cleaning up the timing cover and give another shot at gooping it back on.
I hope your pictures inspire me because I'm just bored..

giphy.gif

My cams been sitting in there slathered in it's gooey stuff with the Rockers tightened down on it waiting for me to finish cleaning up the timing cover and give another shot at gooping it back on.
I hope your pictures inspire me because I'm just bored..

I just checked and it's not here yet. The brown truck doesn't usually get here until 3 or 4 because I'm out where the hoot owls fornicate with the chickens.

Ordered some custom valved Viking double adjustables last week, I bet they'll beat the windowed can.

Ordered some custom valved Viking double adjustables last week, I bet they'll beat the windowed can.

Better not. That WILL piss me off. In fact, I just informed the old lady that the can is sleeping with us tonight.

Most likely I'll be snuggled up with it on the couch. It will be romantic though.

Well good god. PLEASE post some pics of the CAN if ya can. lol. I'd like to see how big a window they put in.

I bet YR gets bit by a rattle snake while retrieving the can. lol

I bet YR gets bit by a rattle snake while retrieving the can. lol

Nope....already have it in the house and have posted pictures.

The battle lines have now been drawn. That mother bumper is in the bed with me tonight. The wife isn't budging an inch. Either way, I'm sleeping with it.

-
Back