Bad news from 340john

-

scatpack340

Reaction score
I finally heard back from John...well actually I heard from his wife Denise. It seems that john has had some medical issues (which he had written about here), he had been misdiagnost with fibromyalgia. However, he was experiencing pain in his legs and his arms so badly and so rapidly that in the last three weeks it is almost impossible for him to work and climb stairs. Some days he can't even get out of bed. He is being tested for Muliple Sclerosis. he sold almost everything he has...Denise asked me to help her sell what remaining stuff they have left, so I will be listing stuff of here soon. John is a great, well respected member of this forum and I was wondering if anyone would be willing and able to send a donation to his paypal address? He was always there with a helpful or kind word for his friends on this forum, now he needs your help. His paypal account is [email protected]

Thank you.

I'm real sorry to hear this. MS is a terrible disease, can only hope that's not where he's headed. Lost a friend to this years ago. Also lost my brother in law to ALS 1 1/2 years ago. Probably the only thing I can think of thats worse than MS. That rapid deterioration does not sound good. Hope he finds some good medical help.

I finally heard back from John...well actually I heard from his wife Denise. It seems that john has had some medical issues (which he had written about here), he had been misdiagnost with fibromyalgia. However, he was experiencing pain in his legs and his arms so badly and so rapidly that in the last three weeks it is almost impossible for him to work and climb stairs. Some days he can't even get out of bed. He is being tested for Muliple Sclerosis. he sold almost everything he has...Denise asked me to help her sell what remaining stuff they have left, so I will be listing stuff of here soon. John is a great, well respected member of this forum and I was wondering if anyone would be willing and able to send a donation to his paypal address? He was always there with a helpful or kind word for his friends on this forum, now he needs your help. His paypal account is [email protected]

Thank you.

Hey if i might suggest something, how about getting the list of stuff he still needs to sell and we'll have a charity auction of sorts? I'm sure you'll get some hefty offers on the parts. I know I'm all in. This way he is selling parts and doesn't have to feel like he is receiving charity? If I way off base here let me know and I'll shutup.

Hey if i might suggest something, how about getting the list of stuff he still needs to sell and we'll have a charity auction of sorts? I'm sure you'll get some hefty offers on the parts. I know I'm all in. This way he is selling parts and doesn't have to feel like he is receiving charity? If I way off base here let me know and I'll shutup.

Thank you, thats a great idea. I will do that. I need to get together with john and denise and get a list and some pictures of the parts they have left.

Sorry to hear this. My mother-in-law has had MS since she was 18. That's one of those odd diseases that affects everybody differently. Some people live a near normal life with just a few minor problems and others loose total control of their limbs. I didn't know it actually caused pain but I haven't studied it in depth.

I don't have much money to spare but I have a few nice items I can donate for the auction.

Prayers sent out to our great member 340john and his family and friends scatpack.
And prayers to a good dr. to do his thing correctly
Count me in on a fund raiser

Please tell him to have his doctors check him for sclera-derma. It is rare, but a friend of mine went through these same diagnosis, was being treated for the wrong thing, and it turned out to be sclera-derma. i will pm this as well.

-
Back