Bad weekend.

-
Condolences to you and entire family and friends on the tragic loss of a loved one. As far as grieving, I can only say that the sharpness of the loss has softened over time, but never has gone completely away. But that's me, each of us grieve in our own way, and time.

Sorry to hear this, I lost my mom to suicide, so awful for someone to go through this but time will help. Be there for your family and stay close cause this will help. I have been going to a group meeting once a month since April 2015 for people who lost loved ones to suicide and it really helps to talk with others who have been through this. Please consider finding a group or place that can help you and your nephews family. I will keep you in my prayers bud and may Justin be at peace.

Everyone deals with it differently.

I had a close friend die in a motorcycle accident years ago. It happened on a Saturday and I was in shock for a while but the next morning at church sitting in the pew after service the waterworks turned on. Cried like a baby for a few minutes then got it under control.

Personally I HATE crying and after that moment I realized it wasn’t going to do a thing to help anyone in the situation so I got ahold of myself and dealt with it in the most macho way I could think of. I shut up about it and handled it on my own.

That is what worked for me but it doesn’t make you less of a man if you need someone to talk to at all.

Sorry for your loss.

Everyone deals with it differently.

I had a close friend die in a motorcycle accident years ago. It happened on a Saturday and I was in shock for a while but the next morning at church sitting in the pew after service the waterworks turned on. Cried like a baby for a few minutes then got it under control.

Personally I HATE crying and after that moment I realized it wasn’t going to do a thing to help anyone in the situation so I got ahold of myself and dealt with it in the most macho way I could think of. I shut up about it and handled it on my own.

That is what worked for me but it doesn’t make you less of a man if you need someone to talk to at all.

Sorry for your loss.
Thats why i posted it here,your all family to me,even when i become a dick head sometimes,your always here for me.thanksssssss.

thanks Ddaddy it hurts big time,i will read in the morring,i am off to bed,haven got much sleep all i can see is him running towards that dam train,cant stop crying,family means a ton to me .

In 2011 I sat beside a woman who was now without her son as he was found that morning on a river's edge with a fatal gunshot wound. Hours later our Pastor at that time sat right across from her and she said this: "This is real, this is happening, and you will get through it...."

I am not sure stronger words could have been said at the moment and she could not have been more correct.... Just keep that in the back of your mind OP....

JW

Don, you never get over it. You have our condolences, though. I've lost loved ones in the past and I tell people searching for answers to fill the hole up with all the good memories. That's all we really have.

Well its bean just over a week and his funeral service was yesterday,feeling some what better today.I took him 1 last ride in the 71to his resting place,some how i found piece doing it.Thanks again for all the kinds words.

Very sorry for your loss. Three days ago my 2 daughters lost their mother (my x wife from 30 yes ago) to a brain hemorage. She was 65 and totally unexpected. I am no help at 800 mi away. I have lost both parents decades ago, 1 cousin like my brother, best friends, etc....
I told the girls all they can do is grieve, and the process is theirs personally, not set in any way or time limit. Your loss was so very tragic, no doubt. Still that loss, no matter what the circumstances. All you can do is be supportive.

Well its bean just over a week and his funeral service was yesterday,feeling some what better today.I took him 1 last ride in the 71to his resting place,some how i found piece doing it.Thanks again for all the kinds words.
The pain and loss will diminish, at YOUR pace, at YOUR time. We are all different, so we heal in different ways.

So sorry for your loss. I hope things get better for you and your family. RIP

-
Back