[WANTED] Baffles for MT valve covers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some in the shop right now Scott. I can make you a template if that'll help -- they're simple to make.

I've got some in the shop right now Scott. I can make you a template if that'll help -- they're simple to make.
Thanks Leanna,I still have one but its cracking at both bolt holes.I,m gonna have to investigate further wether they,re hitting the Pro Magnum rockers.

Hi Scott. I pulled off my valve cover on my engine, and took a baffle off. I had a set of M/T valve covers laying around, and it looks to me the Mopar Performance baffles available at summit, will fit the M/T valve covers nicely. All ya have to do is oval/elongate one hole in the baffle about an 1/8", and they will bolt right in.

Here's pics.

The MP baffle:

IMG_0876_zps249c5e7e.jpg

The M/T baffle provision, which is cast into the valve cover:

IMG_0877_zpsbf38c744.jpg

I set the baffle in place, and you can see how the holes almost line up, ya just need to elongate one or the other:

IMG_0878_zps357dc6f2.jpg

This is how it fits in there, pretty good. :)

IMG_0879_zpsa159389a.jpg

Nice to know James! I know I ordered a set from Summit a year ago for dfnsman34's dad's MP valve covers so they'd be ready to bolt on for his 70th birthday. Glad to know they're still available. I think they were $12.95 or something -- not too much anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back