Baja Duster Baby!!!!!!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
:tard:

bajabuggy2.jpg

bajabuggy1.jpg

Check it out, it has a skid plate, brush guard, and a bra on the hood, it is invincible!!!! Not to mention dual blade chrome wiper baldes for those heavy rains!

Holly Crap check out the size of the spacer for the frame!!! some people should never be allowed to work on vehicles.

I've seen one picture of this before, I actually like it. Very Mad Max. I wouldn't hack up a good duster to do it, but if I had a rotted late model duster that wasn't worth restoring (and the time and money) I wouldn't mind doing something like this.

It is different no doubt. Not sure if I like it or hate it. Someone thought it would be an interesting vehicle and went ahead and built it, so I guess to each his (or her) own.

I kinda like it, not like he took a million dollar hemi cuda or challenger and hacked it up, it might not of been worth doing a restoration too

I kinda like it, not like he took a million dollar hemi cuda or challenger and hacked it up, it might not of been worth doing a restoration too

I agree. No rare cars were harmed in the making of this awesome. I like it too, hell, I bet its one of the funnest things on the sand. I just hope its not powered be bowties or ovals.

honestly, it could actually be a former baja 500/100 car. Back in the day people would setup cars like that for racing baja.

see here
ruffo_2.jpg

LOve it, love it, love it! May be crappy workmanship, but when you go off-road, you fix what breaks! I saw a mavrick from the early days of Baja - even the Mav looked cool. If you get a chance, google the banshee that James Garner drove at Baja, George Barris made a shortened fiberglass body, 442 I think, not sure, and mounted the motor right behind the driver's seat. One of the most wicked cars ever!

-
Back