Ball joint to Spindle bolts + nuts

-

moparstud440

Reaction score
I need the bolts and nuts for a disc brake setup for the spindle to the lower ball joint. I don't have any good hardware stores near me, so where's the best place to get them?

I need the bolts and nuts for a disc brake setup for the spindle to the lower ball joint. I don't have any good hardware stores near me, so where's the best place to get them?
Dr Diff

A/B/E Body 5/8" Lower Ball Joint Bolts and Nuts 1 $20.00

I open the third drawer from the top in my bench. That is where I keep brake and suspension bolts. Your location might be different.
DSC_4088 (Large).JPG

Choosing a new ball joint is easy. A car owner should consider that the upper supports cannot be installed instead of the lower ones and vice versa. They are designed for different loads and have some design differences. There are two options: take them as a set or look for specific support (lower right ball joint or lower left ball joint). However, the practice has shown that parts can be used for a long time even if not installed per the manufacturer's recommendations. I recommend the Scrooz online fastener store.

Last edited:
-
Back