Bank Secured Internet/Interact Money Transfer - $ 1.00

-

Inertia

Reaction score
I was recently introduced to internet money transfer from my bank, I received 2 payment for a trans, flawless, totally secure, costs a buck ($1 - 1.50).

It's received by e-mail, I was dubious and phoned bank and police, and was assured it 100% okay..

It's way cheaper thap PPal, and is easier..

Check to see if it's avail from your bank. Can't imagine it's not avail to our southern neighbors..

Here's a blurb from my bank..

Save time, effort, even money

Want to send money to your child, landlord, co-worker or a friend? If you use RBC Royal Bank® Online Banking – and your recipient has a bank account at any Canadian financial institution – you can do this by using Interac‡ e-Transfer

It's easier than cheques, more secure than cash, and costs less than bank drafts. No need for stamps, envelopes or mailboxes.
Key features and benefits

It's SIMPLE. All you need is the recipient's name and email address or mobile phone number.
It's FAST. Recipients are notified of transfers via email or text message notification and can deposit the money immediately through online banking. Even if the recipient doesn't use online banking, for an additional fee*, the funds can be deposited into their account within 3 – 5 business days.
It's SECURE. The money is transferred through Online or Mobile Banking and the Interac network, not by email or text message. The shared security question you create with the recipient means only he or she can access the money you send. Plus you're protected by the RBC Online Banking Security Guarantee^.

Sending an Interac e-Transfer costs only $1.00 for Personal Clients and $1.50 for Small Business clients (non-refundable) – less than a bank draft. Receiving and depositing a transfer using RBC Online Banking is free. And you can see current and past transfers on the "Payment History" link found within Pay Bills & Transfer Funds in RBC Online Banking. Most banking packages already include free Interac e-Transfer such as RBC VIP Banking®, RBC Signature No Limit Banking®, RBC No Limit Banking®, RBC No Limit Banking for Students® and RBC Student Banking®.

http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/products...-transfer.html

hope it helps . cheers

Wow...but the bank still charges $30 for a wire transfer...

I use an E-check dosnt cost a dime

-
Back