Bar Joke

-

Smooth69Dart

Reaction score
A man walks into a bar and orders 10 large whiskeys and knocks them all back, barman asks are you alright? man says no just found out my youngest son is gay. Next night the man walks in and orders 15 large whiskeys and knocks em back, barman asks whats wrong this time? the man says just found out my oldest son is gay. Next night the man walks in and orders 20 large whiskeys barman says does nobody like pussy in your house? man replies yes the wife.

I thought that was the one about the guy who went into the bar and ordered 5 shots of whiskey.

The bartender asked him what he was celebrating? The man replied, his first ********.

"That's great" replied the bartender.

"Yeah, but I still can't get the taste out of my mouth!"

Guy walks into a bar with a brown paper bag. Bartender asks what he'll have so the guy orders a beer. The brown paper bag moves.
Bartender says, "Hey what do you have in that bag? we dont allow critters in this bar."
Guy says, "Its just my magical lamp and the genie inside."
Bartender says, "Let me see that."
Guy says, "Okay, but I doubt you'll like it."
Guy takes out the magical lamp, bartender rubs it and out pops a Genie.
"I"m the genie of the magical lamp and I will grant you one wish for freeing me."
Bartender gets real excited and says, "I wish for a million bucks."
All of a sudden is bar is packed with a million ducks.
Bartender says, "What the heck, that's not what I said." Suddenly he notices the brown paper bag moving again. He says, "What else is in the bag?"
The man pulls out a small piano, stool and a small man. He says, "And do you think I wished for a twelve inch pianist?"

Guy walks into a bar with a brown paper bag. Bartender asks what he'll have so the guy orders a beer. The brown paper bag moves.
Bartender says, "Hey what do you have in that bag? we dont allow critters in this bar."
Guy says, "Its just my magical lamp and the genie inside."
Bartender says, "Let me see that."
Guy says, "Okay, but I doubt you'll like it."
Guy takes out the magical lamp, bartender rubs it and out pops a Genie.
"I"m the genie of the magical lamp and I will grant you one wish for freeing me."
Bartender gets real excited and says, "I wish for a million bucks."
All of a sudden is bar is packed with a million ducks.
Bartender says, "What the heck, that's not what I said." Suddenly he notices the brown paper bag moving again. He says, "What else is in the bag?"
The man pulls out a small piano, stool and a small man. He says, "And do you think I wished for a twelve inch pianist?"

That's funny...I like that one a lot:-D

-
Back