Barack Obama using A-bodys to Win votes!

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
My wife says I'm nuts... But I think Barack Obama is pulling out all the stops for votes...He sent me this Ad with two Darts front and center in the Mail!

Obama Ad with Dart.jpg

Looks like an old picture. Your wife is right. lol :toothy2:

Dig the old school electric window de-fogger on what looks like a 4 door Nova, next to the green dart. WoW!
In front of it (4 door nova) looks like a duster or a dart sport, with buckets!

what he fails to think of is that he IS part of washington that is failing us, and if washingtong was to get their noses out of the petroleum industry, prices would drop

Ever since the enviromentalists lobbied to prevent us from developing our own rescources, we have been at the mercy of OPEC.

I think the car in front of the 4 door Nova is an Olds or Buick, but I can't be sure. :)

Ever since the enviromentalists lobbied to prevent us from developing our own rescources, we have been at the mercy of OPEC.

I think the car in front of the 4 door Nova is an Olds or Buick, but I can't be sure. :)

Looks like it could be a ford Terino :dontknow: But I could be wrong.8)

Thanks for the info. Now that I know he supports "A" bodies, I'll support him.

Does it really matter who the democratic candidate is,Mccain will beat either one of them..hands down!!!! and i really don't care for him but will vote for him to keep either of the other two out...

Man, I'd love to go back in time and pluck a few of those cars from the quantum, and be like "Check out these survivors beeatch!"

Those oil companies have politicians by the balls. Anyone new will soon find that out.

I see a Duster in front of that Nova. Great pic! I remember sitting in those lines. I drove a Vega then so I didn't make many trips to the pump.

I see a '65 Impala, '69 Impala, '68 Olds (88?), a white Mercury Marquis..... we saw some Dusters on Matlock and Murder She Wrote.

As far as Obama. If he beats Hillary, I'll vote republican.

Why is there no way for young men to park their first beloved cars in time capsuls so they can properly enjoy and appreciate them later in life?

-LY

Because young men have no dough to buy a time capsule. :)

uhhhh... I can't afford one either. :-D

Let's put this general idea into perspective: Tomorrow, you walk into your local Dodge/Chrysler dealer, buy a new Challenger, fully loaded the way dreams are made of....and park the SOB on blocks in your heated, climate controled garage for the next 25-30 yrs. Just forget about it being there.

Yeah...right.

Hey, but there is a Prowler buried in Oklahoma. Not in a concrete fault like the poor thing they just dug up.

It's in a properly sealed capsule that was welded shut, nitrogen charged, and sealed to minimize corrosion. Let's hope when THAT one get's opened it will be in better shape.

uhhhh... I can't afford one either. :-D

Let's put this general idea into perspective: Tomorrow, you walk into your local Dodge/Chrysler dealer, buy a new Challenger, fully loaded the way dreams are made of....and park the SOB on blocks in your heated, climate controled garage for the next 25-30 yrs. Just forget about it being there.

Yeah...right.

Lol! Exactly. I beat everything I had to death, but that's how I learned to bring them back to life too.

Hey, but there is a Prowler buried in Oklahoma. Not in a concrete fault like the poor thing they just dug up.

It's in a properly sealed capsule that was welded shut, nitrogen charged, and sealed to minimize corrosion. Let's hope when THAT one get's opened it will be in better shape.

No ****? I alwaysed liked the Prowler but just wished it had a V-8. Pardon my spelling.

So where exactly is that thing?:snakeman:

I think its in Oklahoma City. Its at a dealership if I remember correctly.

I thought the car in front of the nova was a duster/dart! Look at them mopar buckets baby!!

-
Back