Baraduda #2

-

AW1

Reaction score
In the mid seventies I had a 1966 Baracuda. I had a lot of fun with that car and wish I never sold it. I recently bought another one that is close to what I originally had. This one has no rust or body damage and the paint is in great shape. It has a 273 4 barrel with headers and electronic ignition. It also has a 4 speed. The main difference is that it was originally a 3 speed on the column. My former car had a console with 4 speed. I have been working for months on the restoration and have completely rewired the car, installed new gauges and weather striping. The car runs strong and I am continuing to restore and improve. Here are some pictures
I look forward to being part of this site

View attachment DSCF7011.jpg

View attachment DSCF7013.jpg

View attachment DSCF7015.jpg

View attachment DSCF7012.jpg

:cheers::cheers: Yay, another 66 Barracuda :cheers::cheers:

Looks like its in great shape! I bet it feels good to be behind the wheel of one again!

Welcome to FABO!!!

Welcome from another 66 lover!! Glad to have you with us, you have a very nice car!!!! Geof

That thing looks sweet and very clean from the pics !!
I dig it !!!

Great!! another '66 is saved...Like the Cragars, are they 15" wheels? Welcome aboard!

Great!! another '66 is saved...Like the Cragars, are they 15" wheels? Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the best site on the web. Another early model Barracuda saved. That is awesome

Nice car.

Saved? What? Was it going to get parted out? Is it going to be kept totally original? Perhaps it became a Christian. Perhaps I am just being too cynical.

-
Back