Barking deer???

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EWzg4eiJnM&feature=share"]Barking Roe Deer - YouTube[/ame]

It's calles a snort. They usually do it during the rut when they get ready to fight. That little der in your video is a little bad ***. When we hunt with a buck decoy we use a call called a snort wheeze to bring in big bucks and it sounds just like your video

Is that ur place? I've never heard them like that! Been hunting for awhile! Cool video

Is that ur place? I've never heard them like that! Been hunting for awhile! Cool video
Not my place. So far this year the deer have only been showing up in the dark so no pictures....yet...

It's calles a snort. They usually do it during the rut when they get ready to fight. That little der in your video is a little bad ***. When we hunt with a buck decoy we use a call called a snort wheeze to bring in big bucks and it sounds just like your video

That is not a snort. I have had hundreds of deer snort in my hearing. We feed the deer during the off season and it is funny all the sounds they make, especially the fawns. They are far noisier than you would believe.

That is not a snort. I have had hundreds of deer snort in my hearing. We feed the deer during the off season and it is funny all the sounds they make, especially the fawns. They are far noisier than you would believe.

He is right thats no snort wheez, at least in Pa

-
Back