Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
i'm gonna sell down to 1 car have two for sale.
1. barn car. been sored last 10 yrs when i bought it this year. 65 dart conv, s/6 console auto. was driven when parked. they had swithehed out engines to later one and had wrong converetr in it. all complete, trans out of car tight now.great uphostry. basically good project. needs new top, carpet. like that . basicaaly rust is in front fenders. i'm pricing it for what i paid for it. $1500 firm.. i've had dozens of mopes since 1985 and have never paid too much for a project and never lost money on one yet, so i feel this car i s fairly prived. its going on ebay sunday evening. i will sell it anytime for the $1500. sorry, no haggling here.
2. another 65 dart. this is hardtop. s/6 console auto, great driver. mechaniical sound, pretty god body. pretty solid old car. $1300 firm.
3. 72 charger. original 318 car, black, white top and int. completely solid car, greaT RUNNING 440, REBUILT AT, NEW EXHAUST, DISC BRAKES power brake booster, master cylinder, etc etc,, 750 edelbroock, LOTS NEW STUFF,ALL RUST HAS BEEN REPAIRED, GREAT DRIVER, $3600.
going to sell 2 of the three and keep whats left. i know, hard for a mopar guy to have only one car, but occasionally i do this!!!!
if interested contact BILL at [email protected] or 417- 637-0159. i'm near springfield, missouri.

yea, you need some pics of the car. Even though I'm not interested in buying it, I still can't help to wonder what it looks like.

I'd also like to see pics of #2. Are all these cars going on ebay in a few minutes, or just the vert? thanks

send me your emaill address to [email protected] and i will get you pics. let me know which car you want pics of. i just listed the conv. on ebay. i don't care for ebay but it will eventually get a car sold if priced fair. thanks BILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back