Barn fresh a-body 4 speed PICS

-

1970CUDA

Reaction score
OK. Not really a barn but I did find it in a garage. This was only 1 1/2 miles from my house! I brought it home yesterday and got it washed up.

75 Dart Sport (1).jpg

75 Dart Sport (2).jpg

75 Dart Sport (3).jpg

75 Dart Sport (5).jpg

75 Dart Sport (7).JPG

75 Dart Sport (13).jpg

nice find! sunroof ,v8,4sp,tuff wheel. what year is it 74? how did you miss it so close to your house?

It's factory 318, 4 speed OD, sunroof, A/C, rear window defroster, ralleys, and triple green!

75 Dart Sport (9).JPG

75 Dart Sport (10).JPG

75 Dart Sport (11).JPG

75 Dart Sport (15).JPG

75 Dart Sport (16).JPG

75 Dart Sport (17).JPG

I drove by this car everyday for a year while my son attended kindergarten. I had to pick him up from school and drive past the car. It sat outside for about half of the year and the remainder of the school year I didn't see it. I assumed it was probably a slant 6 auto car and I really didn't need it. I couldn't even see the sunroof from the angle it was parked. One day I saw the garage door open and inquired about the car. The rest is history. Jim

It's a 75. It appears to have a cast iron overdrive. I still haven't unloaded it from the trailer. It runs and drives, but does need a little TLC. It should be a nice winter tinker around project. There are still deals out there! You guys wouldn't even believe how much I gave for this car. It's so low that I might have you guys huntin me down to string me up. :toothy7: Jim

It's not the numbers matching engine, but it's kind of the next best thing. It has a bone stock 360 already swapped in. I'll tweak this one just a little. Jim

75 Dart Sport (14).JPG

1970CUDA said:
There are still deals out there! You guys wouldn't even believe how much I gave for this car. It's so low that I might have you guys huntin me down to string me up. :toothy7: Jim

No we wouldn't string you up. We'd just ask to look at your car.

What a find! Just get rid of the ugly double square taillights and you'll have a beautiful car :yawinkle: Seriously, though, a 4 spd and A/C is enough to sell me on almost any Mopar, but throw in the already swapped 360 (driving nonetheless!), sunroof, and defroster, and that's a diamond in the rough if you ask me!

Remember: A bodies survived into the mid 70's to become (don't say pontiac trans am) the last of the muscle cars. A '75 with the cool trimmings? I'd be proud. :wav:

-
Back