Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
So I started to weed thru and organize some of my stuff, here is some I dont need.
2 Glove box door trim $20 each #2822370
Another 1 (last one on the bottome)is missing the "a" in barracuda as well a mount on the back is broke but I glued it back together $5 for that one

Black steering column trim $20 no cracks or breaks #2822789 from cuda, dont know if it fits dart or not

Defrost vents, 1 pair in beautiful shape $30
The other pair, 1 good, 1 not so good $15

Another mystery defrost vent dunno what from $5???

Everything is plus the ride from K0L2HO

Thanks Fabo
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF1376 (Medium).JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,593
  • DSCF1378 (Medium).JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,571
  • DSCF1379 (Medium).JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,574
  • DSCF1381 (Medium).JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,588
I need the steering column trim piece. Please send payment info.

Hold the broken glove box piece for me. There will probably be something else to ship with it later.

10-4 will do redfish, shoot me an email if there is something specific you are looking for. More stuff coming up for sale shortly

Have you got the pillor a-post set for 1968 barracuda notchback? Im also looking for 2 seat belts, same year. John-cell# 209-470-3908. Stockton, Ca. These are the last items I need to finish my car.

Have you got the pillor a-post set for 1968 barracuda notchback? Im also looking for 2 seat belts, same year. John-cell# 209-470-3908. Stockton, Ca. These are the last items I need to finish my car.

No a-pillar trim, but let me chk on the seat belts.....buckets or bench?? Front or rear?

Steering column trim piece still for sale, dunno what happened to "pikewi" but havent heard back from him so its still up for sale

I sent out a M.O. last week. Still trying to get my paypal straightened out.

1 glovebox trim sold...thanks czarcasm
Redfish I have yours set aside.
Pikewi I have your column trim set aside, till we figure out the MO

I still have the defrost vents, and 1 glovebox trim available. $20 for glovebox trim and $30/$15 for the defrost vents.

Thanks
4spdragtop

Hey still smoke free buddy...Im taking Tony's advice, and taking a deeeeeep breath with every urge....works!! Well that and chewin the heck out of gum!!

What year and color of arm rest pads??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back