.. barracuda info search ..

-

mopar66

Reaction score
i know this is a long, long, long shot > but i thought i would throw it out anyhow ...
i recently bought a 1966 barracuda project car ( ohio area ), but the seller knew next to nothing about its previous owners ... title info got me nowhere ... does anybody recognize this car and know anything about any of its history or previous owners ?? ... it has a 'Chrysler Classic 2000' sticker in the back window ...
like i said > i know it's a long shot, but just checking because there is a lot of exposure on this A-body sight ..
thanks ..

Attachments

• barracuda2.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 140
Nice car same color as my 65 was and will be redone in. I had a 66 before this one. Your hood if far from original as I assume other parts of the car are altered also. Looks like a good street/strip car? What motor will be in it? My 66 had a well built 318 with 8.75 rear ran high 13's and was looking to go faster. My current 65 formula s has mild 318 and I ran 15's first time out. My current car is more of a cruiser than strip monster so far.....all it takes is money!

yes, you are correct ... not the kind of car a purist would like ..
the previous builder (???) had it set up for strip > rear springs moved in, sub-frame connectors, wilwood discs on front, several other goodies ... i'm keeping it street with my build > just finishing up my freshly machined rebuild on a 318 (+.040") with several goodies and a built up 904/stall converter .. i'm leaving in an 8.25 rear end ( sure grip ) .. will be very streetable and fun ... would love to do more > but like you say .. all it takes is money ! ..
BTW > since your car appears to be the same color, do you know what the color name/number is ?.. thanks for the comments ..

-
Back