Barracuda on top of Home page

-

gearheadbill

Reaction score
I was wondering if or how people have seen this car in person? I was at SEMA a couple years ago it was out front of the Hilton with a bunch of other Killer cars,talked with the owner,truely a no exspense build really Nice car,BIG Hemi setup for street-strip duty,it was a thing of beauty,the paint every thing was done VERY NICE!!!!!
Bill

I believe you're talking about the WestCoast Hemi cars of David Ogborn & Harry Holton ---truly a pro-level, no expense spared operation. They have more than one car & if you had several million to put into something like their opearton, you could be the envy of millions (ok, thousands#-o) too. They are the personification of "PRO" in a "sportsman" category, IMO. Not sure how I feel 'bout that:dontknow:, but I'll admit I am jealous...:-D

Sweet Fish!! I have seen it a couple times at Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, Tx. at the Mopar Nationals. Its quick too! Maybe he remembers my 87 Ram that took first place Ram in 03 in the car show?? Not sure if he was there then but for sure in 08. Two thumbs up!

dragram.jpg

dragram3.jpg

-
Back