Barracuda Rims

-

CUDA 67

Reaction score
I have a 1967 Barracuda, drum brakes, 14" tires. Does anyone know of a company that makes a decent style rim for the smaller wheels? My old chrome reverses with dog dishes were rust pitted beyond hope (and the G60 14s that were on them cracked beyond safety). I found a set of factory wheels at a junk yard and bought a set of 4 standard tires, and found a set of stock hub caps until I could find something better but this is just not the look I want.

What do you mean, decent style rim fot the smaller wheels. Do you want a 14 inch or do you want to go 15s? Small bolt rallys aren't to hard to come by. Or you can call Cragar. Centerline, Bogart. Coys. Have you thought about changing to the big bolt pattern?

What do you mean, decent style rim fot the smaller wheels. Do you want a 14 inch or do you want to go 15s? Small bolt rallys aren't to hard to come by. Or you can call Cragar. Centerline, Bogart. Coys. Have you thought about changing to the big bolt pattern?
You can also check Stockton wheel and Wheel Vintiques for repop rally wheels up to 18" in the small bolt pattern. There is company making the ET style mag wheels too.....I just can't remember their name.

I have checked a few shops locally and they all carry American Racing which does not have wheels for the small bolt pattern, too limited demand to reproduce. How do I convert to big bolt pattern?

-
Back