-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Henry

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have the ultra rare Barracuda rocker trim for sale. Complete with gills and spears (spheres) and in excellent condition. I just spent over $100 on getting the spears worked over and professional polished. I have seen these go for $400-$500 plus and not near the condtion of mine. The first $450 gets them and I will cover the shipping anywhere to the US or Canada. And they will be packaged correctly.

Attachments

• IMG_2654.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 921
  • IMG_2655.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_2656.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 391
Someone should be happy-last set that I looked at in Turlock Ca. sold for 1750.00

Someone should be happy-last set that I looked at in Turlock Ca. sold for 1750.00
wow!!! I bought a 68 FB cuda years ago that had them on it. That's more than I paid for the whole car! I was told that they only were put on "Spring Specials".

wow!!! I bought a 68 FB cuda years ago that had them on it. That's more than I paid for the whole car! I was told that they only were put on "Spring Specials".

They were an option, just like any other option on a 68 Barracuda. They were put on all cars that were ordered with them.

Slant 6, V8, Formula S, it didn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back