Barracuda seat frames.

-

TheTecher

Evan the jeeper.
Reaction score
Hey guys. Ive just started taking trim and upholstery here at wyotech and I was wondering whats the average price for a pair of bucket seats for an A body. My car didnt come with any seats and I want to but buckets back in. I figured since Im taking trim that I would recover them in class. Ive seen some on Ebay for about $300 and that seems pretty steep for me, they all needed new foam and covers. So basicly you were buying frames and the rest was trash unless you needed a pattern. I was just wondering if anybody has a pair for sale for a reasonable price. I wont need them until the end of june.

Thanks
Evan

I have a set from a 67 barracuda here in central pa. 150.00 I will not ship these. Thanks, mike.

The correct tracks alone in good condition can bring a hundred or more on ebay.
Have you talked with your instructer about these seats ? They are a whole heck of a lot different from what's in the other 98% of vehicles on the road today. What you would learn from these 67 seats wont help much in a dealerships service department. Just my .02

The correct tracks alone in good condition can bring a hundred or more on ebay.
Have you talked with your instructer about these seats ? They are a whole heck of a lot different from what's in the other 98% of vehicles on the road today. What you would learn from these 67 seats wont help much in a dealerships service department. Just my .02

Thanks guys. RedFish, when we are done with all of the work that we need to do we pretty much can do what ever we want. This class is more about custom interiors than dealership patch ups. We make seat covers from scratch, we just dont buy covers. We will be working with new and old seats.

-
Back