Barracuda Windshield Reveal Clips?

-

Brewski

Reaction score
I am converting my 67 Cuda windshield gasket/weatherstrip to the 68-69 configuration with reveal moldings and clips. Holes for the clips have been drilled according to the schematic for the 68 Cuda. I have just obtained the package of clips and noted that 4 of the set of 23 clips are different than the other 19. Question: Does anyone know where these 4 clips are suppose to be used in the windshield frame?

Attachments

• Windshield Clips.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 175
i didn't use them, as this isn't rocket science, do not over think it. The corners and joints are the most important. I had 8 or 9 left over and the moldings lay down properly and fit perfectly fine.
I do recommend pre-fitting the moldings for fitment since the 67's didn't come with the framed reveal molding and do not always fit quite right, gaps in the runs and corners aren't great. might require some body line adjustments for proper fit.

Yeah, I pulled a set of trim and clips in the junkyard, but I didn't note where the larger ones were placed, either. Some vendors sell a set all the same size, so it doesn't probably make a whole lot of difference. You might check the back of the moldings -- there are a few places near the joints that don't have a lip for the clip to grab onto -- that might be a clue.

I changed mine over I read on here where they go but cant remember but if you search you will find it.

-
Back