barracudakid

-

MTmopars

Reaction score
I just have to throw out a big thank you to member barracuda kid. With out his services I would be up a creek without a paddle over the course of my restoration. Thank you for the quick replies to my part requests, IMO reasonable pricing, and fast shipping. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I just have to throw out a big thank you to member barracuda kid. With out his services I would be up a creek without a paddle over the course of my restoration. Thank you for the quick replies to my part requests, IMO reasonable pricing, and fast shipping. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Yep, me to............. Eddie is a great person to deal with and a very knowledgeable A-Body guy who is always willing to help..........Have a question? chances are good that Eddie has the answer. Need a part? Chances are good he has it or knows where to get it.........

...even overseas shipped it´s no problem for him... thx also from my side!

Enjoy runnin into Eddie @ Garlits every yr. Definitely an asset to the Mopar world! Thanks for everything!!!

Eddie was critical in helping me complete my floor shift conversion. Very easy to get in touch with also when I had questions.

I have also enjoyed dealing with Eddie over the years for needed barracuda parts.
Nice guy who always sent me nice parts. Big thanks.

Wow, this is fantastic! This is also why this is such a great community. Can't wait to get back to the point where I can call him for some parts.

-
Back