Barrett Jackson tonite !!!

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Now we'll get a chance to see if the economy is effecting the big boys. I'm lucky i guess in the respect that the wife got two recievers so she can watch American Idol and i can do the Barret Jackson thing. I think it's 4 nites of nothing but cars. You guys gona be watching?

im interested in seeing if the economy is effecting them to but ill be watching as well.

Four nights and then most of the weekend too and you bet I'll be watching. I know a lot of folks like to bash the bejeepers out of Barrett Jackson and rightfully so but it's a hell of a car show so I can't look away :-D

Yep! its BJ week again! Hosting the first annual B.J. party here Saturday......a few car guys doing a little wagering:). Am I the only one who has never seen a Duster or Demon cross the block? Dave

I watch a lot of Discovery and history channel. Oh, and I never miss a Powerblock! Mmmmmm, Courtney Hansen!!

Some hate it..but i love watching some of those beautiful cars go accross the block,and to be honest if i ever hit the lottery for some good dough,i will be buying all my dream cars..looks like theres 5 mopars on tonight:-D

Last year I saw a beautiful '61 300. Brought in good money too. It had the long ram dual carb induction. All factory, all original. Where else could I see that?

I just like seeing some of the best examples of restored cars and what they can fetch.

Don't get speed channel? This is 2009 and we're shooting rockets to the moon and you don't get speed channel? What planet are you guys from???? We'll have alot to talk about in the morning. Been working on the 74 snake skin duster in the shop today and i called the wife so she could bring home some takeout Chinese food and now i'm headed in to eat and watch BJ. I feel sorry for you guys that can't get it. Your friend, Small Block

I think it is included in the next "package" that Dish Network has to choose from. Kind of weird that I get everything else I like to watch and not that...

Dmoore: I'm not registerd for the fantasy thing but i do play along. This is a highlite of my day to say the least. I guess i'm just a car guy to say the least. I'm going to finish this MGD and then head on in from the shop and eat and head for the TV.

I like all the different cars as well, do the fantasy bid too, just checked my login. It's the same as last time...starts on Thursday..

I would love to go just to look at the cars.

I have been to the Kruse auction in Auburn In a few times and what you can see there is unbelievable. The greatest car shows you can go to.

I was driver at the Mecum auction here in Indy last year and hope they come back this year. I'm going to try and be driver again. I got to drive several Hemi cars, Cuda's, Coronet, Belvedere, Boss Mustang, LS6 Chevelle, 67 RT race car, Reggie Jacksons 63 Max Wedge, corvettes, What a great 3 days!

I DVR it and skip through the stupid stuff. I'm very interested to see what happens!

-
Back