-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparfanatic56

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Barry Grant carb I will not need. I am not sure of the cfm's. Here are the only numbers that I could find 4779 53 #14557. I tried looking up but didn't have any luck. Asking $275 shipped obo.

SANY0008.JPG

SANY0009.JPG

SANY0010.JPG

Does it have "BG" scribed anywhere?
This is one of the early Barry Grants when he use to take Holleys , do some mods and stick his decal on them. After Holley took him to court for Patent infringements , He came out with the Demon line of carbs.

This is one of the early Barry Grants when he use to take Holleys , do some mods and stick his decal on them. After Holley took him to court for Patent infringements , He came out with the Demon line of carbs.

His early models that I have seen and have actually used had "BG" engraved by hand on the body. It is the only way I know to tell if it is the early stuff.... And the early stuff worked pretty good. My BG dominator was a bad **** lol....

JW

Are all the vacuum nipples blocked on the base plate? I don't see any in the pic, thanks

It looks like there are 2 and yes they are blocked. Here it the little bit that I know about the carb. It came off of a 383 that was used as an 1/8 mile drag car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back