stansblue72

one of one 1953 ME!
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

We need the support that goes from the battery tray down to the fender well for my son-in-laws 73 dart. PM me a price including shipping if you do. My zip is 98270.
Thanks, Stan

Do you know if one from a 1967-1969 Dart is the same? If so I have one you can have, just pay for shipping.

I will be home tomorrow night and if this weird headcold/sinus infection thing goes away I will check in my crap bin. I thought I had one somewhere and if I do it's yours. If not I bet Ross might have one. Are you in a hurry for it?

I've got one from a 75 Duster in excellent shape, cleaned and painted. I know I'm way down the list but you never know.

Ken
Ediosn, NJ
[email protected]

I will be home tomorrow night and if this weird headcold/sinus infection thing goes away I will check in my crap bin. I thought I had one somewhere and if I do it's yours. If not I bet Ross might have one. Are you in a hurry for it?

I feel your pain. I went to the doctor last week because of sinus troubles that just would not go away. For at least two weeks I walked around feeling like crap with a headache. The doc put me on antibiotics and prescription pain reliever. The doc said her husband had the same thing in which it was over three weeks without it getting any better.

I have one for a 67-69 if you need it. If the car is not going for the stock appearance you might consider relocating the battery to the trunk. Better weight to rear axle transfer and also clears up some room in the engine bay. Summit has a battery relocation kit that I use for under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back