-

cudajames

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Mark your calendars the Mopar Alley - Mopar Rally is Saturday June 22nd

IMG_0084.jpg

Saturday, Really?
I thought that they traditionally had their show on Sunday due to college classes being in session on Saturday.

The college had been the place of a Very profitable flea market and I guess it was enough of a reason to bump the show out of Sunday rotation. That’s what I heard unofficially.

I will be there. My friends want me to bring all their parts, but I’m in no condition to move 340 engines at a swap meet.

Miguel… I thought you were a bona fide dedicated member of the club?

Miguel… I thought you were a bona fide dedicated member of the club?
I am an official, unofficial member of the club since 1991. I work weekends so I can’t make meeting for the last 10 years. I do help the club members with the tech, resources, information and services as an ‘ambassador’ if you will. I do re-up my subscription when I remember.

I plan on attending. It's usually a good show with plenty of cars and used parts for sale. Some new part vendors as well.

Ill be there. Most likely with my kids and not the duster again… thanks to champion machine shop taking over a month to do a simple bore on my 360. Oh well. Should be a blast of a show! Loved last year

-
Back