Bay area, Ohlone show

-
my car isnt going to be pretty, but im gonna try to get her running and down there! I will bring a few friends.

-Chris

I am thinking about it. I haven't gone to the show for many years since I moved out of the area. I may swap (and BBQ) in case anyone else is interested in swapping (and eating some good BBQ). ;)

I'll be in the swap area with my Power Wagon. I never unloaded the parts from Spring Fling so I'm ready to go. I have not made up my mind on the Infineon show, but I usually arrive at Ohlone early (6-ish). Maybe we can get adjacent spots.

Jim, that sounds fun. That way, when I fall asleep in my chair (and I have been known to do that) you can wake me up by pointing at my spot and yelling out, "Nickel Sale! ... anything and everything for a nickel!" ;)

I have been down the last few days sick. Of course, nothing that will keep me away from FABO though. I will not be making either show this weekend but hope you all have a good time. I am going to be miss the racing most of all. It is a huge motivator for me.

I just got the Challenger running again after an intake and carb swap, so provided I can get a little more tuning in I'll be there.

Any of you swappers have a 4 barrel small block throttle/kickdown linkage for an E body? I've modified my old 2 barrel one to work for now, but its not a permanent solution by any means.

I'll be there at Ohlone. I am still tossing arounf the idea of Infineon. I'll decide in the morning.

As usual, Ohlone was a good show, decent swap. I scored a broken Jeg's aluminum jack for $10. Fixed it yesterday.

-
Back