Bay Area Swap Meet?

-

Stroked68Dart

402 Crate Motor in a 68
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I have a collection of parts from a couple of different projects (68 Dodge Dart build, Rx7 race car build, and Triumph Spitfire race car build) that I am wanting to polish up and maybe sell. Do you know of any swap meets? I am in the East Bay area.

Thanks!

Turlock is coming up at the end of the month, but it is unlikely that you will get a spot at this late date.

Hey Guys!

I have a collection of parts from a couple of different projects (68 Dodge Dart build, Rx7 race car build, and Triumph Spitfire race car build) that I am wanting to polish up and maybe sell. Do you know of any swap meets? I am in the East Bay area.

Thanks!

Don't know of any around this time of year that would be worthwhile but there will be several in the the upcoming months. I have seen specific swaps for rotary powered cars, British cars and of course Mopars. I don't know if you want to go to individual marque swaps or not but you might have better luck selling. GL.

For those that asked, I put an entire new upgraded suspension under my Dart including Wilwood brakes. So, I have axels for a 8 3/4 489, limited slip diff, rear and front suspension, a arms, torsion bars, 4 wheel drum brakes, manual brake cylinder, an assorted selection of Holley 750 vacuum secondary parts, and just a whole buch of misc stuff that came off the Dart. But here's the good part. The car had been completely restored before I got it so the parts are in really good shape. I would say not as good as new but think about parts that have about 3 years of wear on them. So, if your interested I would really like to sell everything except the old 340 hipo exhaust manifolds and some other parts I want to keep (I put in a new MOPAR 402 crate motor). Thanks guys!!

June 11 is the Mopar Alley show and swap in Cupertino. Good place for Dart parts, not for those furrin' cars. There used to be a British car swap in Hayward every summer, and there is a big one in Dixon.

-
Back