-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitefeather

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a BB 727 transmission built by Torquflites by Randy in Michigan. This trans is built to the hills with a Turbo Action Cheetah reverse manual valve body with trans brake (TUR17899XA). It has the Coan super sprag (COA-42801), complete race rebuild kit from Coan (COA-42107), Coan dipstick and tube gold iridated (COA-43402), flex plate shield,HD motor home internals, Mopar performance deep pan (P3690730AB), energy suspension mount (ENE5-1112G), Mancini neutral safety switch (MRE-7277361).
Inside of the pan has been rubbed down with mineral oil trans fluid.
I haven't used this transmission, it was planned to be used with my 440.

Was going to build my Dart up but now I'm going to keep the slant 6. My loss is your gain.

$1500 FIRM
ROYAL OAK, MI 48067​

It was built with all parts brand new in the wrapping. I unfortunately did not keep the paperwork for it. I had planned to use it in my dart and now my plans have changed. Need to buy a house, so I'm keeping the slant six. $1500 for this is an excellent price and you can clearly see the quality of the build. I built this to take ~750 ft-lbs.

It is a deal. I had to buy a new trans from jeggs since I did not have a good core and it is only rated to 500 hp and no trans brake for 1200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back