Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparjJohn

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
67-72 440 Abody TTi headers. New in Box (only taken out for pics) $300 SOLD

TTI exhaust system for BB Abody 3 inch pipe, complete from collectors to bumper. H-pipe, DynaMax mufflers and Stainless tips $650 Deal pending

I live in NW Pa, but will be in New Hope Pa on the weekend of Nov 9th for my sons wedding, so I can deliver to that area.

Attachments

• 0901131534.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 635
  • 0901131538.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 608
what is the part # for the headers so I can look them up and see what tube size they are. Are they thermal coated inside.

I have the headers. Is the exhaust this?.. 67-76 A-body A30HWM6776. Same price as new?

The current price is $670 plus 157 for the tips. Plus shipping, plus tax.

Mine are NIB.
So...
yes, they are the same parts.and same condition...NEW
No, they are not the same price.

Are you interested or just busting my balls over $$$ ?

what is the part number for the headers? What coating is on them? Are they for OEM suspension and heads?

Guys i know this seller personally, hes a straight up guy and is always a fair deal you will not go wrong with his stuff

The current price is $670 plus 157 for the tips. Plus shipping, plus tax.

Mine are NIB.
So...
yes, they are the same parts.and same condition...NEW
No, they are not the same price.

Are you interested or just busting my balls over $$$ ?

Sorry, I did not see the part about the stainless tips in original post. I was interested. I put the same headers on my BB and was trying to verify the part number. GLWS

so again what is the part # for them so I can get the specs on them and are they thermal coated in side.

Ok, just got back from storage.

Headers are Part # 440-200 These are 2inch primaries into a 3 1/2 in. collector.
They do not appear to be coated on the inside, the outside looks to be nickel plated.

They are designed for OEM, Alter-k-tion, and Magnumforce front suspension systems.

Jimmie and Joe...thanks for the kind words. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back