-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I know I know, But I am looking for Big Block Exhaust manifolds for my 69 383-s barracuda . Anyone?

Member hay bag has a set, pm him. I was looking for a set myself but I just bought a new race car and will not be buying any parts for a while. Nwdart

Do they have to be the A body manifolds? If it's not a total resto, the B body HP manifolds will fit with almost no mods.

Yes I want just the A body. part number 2946729 and 2863900. This is for my original 383-s car! Thanks NWDART I will look into that.

I have had a set for 10 years in my shop. I keep thinking I'm going to use them on an engine swap someday. I used to have two sets, but I got $850 for one pair three years ago.

The pair I have left are the correct part number pieces from a 383 Formula S but they are not really that nice. They have been welded in a few places and I am unsure about the quality of the repair since I never ran them.

That being said, I know if I sell them I will never replace them. I would probably have to get more than they are worth (more than the first set) and I would have to sell them at a show (like Carlisle) where the buyer could look at the repairs before buying so I would not have to ship them.

Finally, if you wanted pictures, I would have to dig them out!

So, in closing, My set is fugly, I'm going to need more than they are worth, I can't ship and I can't do pics right away!

Seriously, If you don't find any others, we can talk.

We have a nice west coast no pitting set. Would have to get good money out of them though. PM me if you need more info.

I have had a set for 10 years in my shop. I keep thinking I'm going to use them on an engine swap someday. I used to have two sets, but I got $850 for one pair three years ago.

The pair I have left are the correct part number pieces from a 383 Formula S but they are not really that nice. They have been welded in a few places and I am unsure about the quality of the repair since I never ran them.

That being said, I know if I sell them I will never replace them. I would probably have to get more than they are worth (more than the first set) and I would have to sell them at a show (like Carlisle) where the buyer could look at the repairs before buying so I would not have to ship them.

Finally, if you wanted pictures, I would have to dig them out!

So, in closing, My set is fugly, I'm going to need more than they are worth, I can't ship and I can't do pics right away!

Seriously, If you don't find any others, we can talk.

Well Phil thanks for the reply and if push comes to shove, I'll have you bring them to Carlisle. I do go every year. Do go to the spring as well?? or just mopar? Thanks,Tom

Well Phil thanks for the reply and if push comes to shove, I'll have you bring them to Carlisle. I do go every year. Do go to the spring as well?? or just mopar? Thanks,Tom

Hey Tom: It's Greg and I usually do just the Chrysler show in July. If you don't get a better set, let me know. Good luck!

Hey Tom: It's Greg and I usually do just the Chrysler show in July. If you don't get a better set, let me know. Good luck!

Haybag just hooked me up Thanks Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back