BB valve spring compressor engine in car

-

femtnmax

Reaction score
Any recommendations for valve spring compressor with engine in car? Comp and Proform offer spring compressors. The Comp handle looks like it may interfere with the fenderwell, power brake booster, etc. Would think the Comp is better quality than the Proform.
Search thru this forum did not show much, maybe my bad search.
Feedback would be great. Thanks in advance.

Any recommendations for valve spring compressor with engine in car? Comp and Proform offer spring compressors. The Comp handle looks like it may interfere with the fenderwell, power brake booster, etc. Would think the Comp is better quality than the Proform.
Search thru this forum did not show much, maybe my bad search.
Feedback would be great. Thanks in advance.

There is one or two that stand straight up from the valve stem and about 4 inches tall that work just fine.
I'll see if I can find a pic for you. BRB

Sears.

spin_prod_214458601.jpg

trail...I have that type, but was looking for something to positively compress dual valve springs...I did not make that clear in my post. thanks.

There is one or two that stand straight up from the valve stem and about 4 inches tall that work just fine.
I'll see if I can find a pic for you. BRB

Sears.

View attachment 1714977458

I used that one when I changed the stock springs on my 84 cc edlebrock aluminum big block heads to Isky 8005A dual springs. It did the job just fine but my hands hurt for 2 days.lol

-
Back