-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeden

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a complete BBP 8.25 or 8.75 complete minus brake parts. Located in Liberty MO, if local I can pick up, shipping would be to 64068. Let me know what you have.

Thank you.
Kyle

What are you putting it behind? Drivetrain info? Are you looking for sure grip or peg leg? Does it matter? Is this a daily driver? What gearing are you looking for?
You won't find a stock BBP 8-3/4" for an a-body, so be prepared for the premium of buying a modified one.

I may have an 8-1/4" rear coming up for sale sometime soon. It has 3.55 Richmond gears, an Auburn Gear cone-style LSD, all new bearings and seals, new brakes and drums, sanded primed and painted chassis black.

PM me if you'd be interested in waiting and purchasing later on (Probably ~ late December or January).

-Mike

I have a complete drum to drum 8.75 setup. It started out as a 68 B-body rear but had the springs perches moved in so that it will fit the A-body cars. It came out of a 74 Dart Sport and fit perfectly with 15x7 cop car wheels and 30x9 slicks. It's got the 742 case with the cones style posi, and the LBP axles with green bearings installed. I can ship with no problems.

Ken
Edison, NJ

got complete 8.25 from 73 dart sport 340 pm me if interested i'm in northern IN

I have the complete A-Body 8.75 rear end assembly 4 Sale, I have either the small bolt pattern axles or the 4.5" bolt pattern axles, and I have a open dif 3"23 center section

Rear End removed from a 68 Dart

$895.00 + shipping

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

Attachments

• A-BODY 8.75 REAR END.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 73
  • A-BODY 4 BOLT PATTERN AXLES.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
-